Australian Women's Weekly Food Magazine Subscription
Seasonal dishes, sumptuous desserts, one-dish dinners and tried and tested recipes from Australia’s most trusted test kitchen can all be found in the monthly food magazine from Australia’s number one magazine brand, The Australian Women’s Weekly.
What you will find in each issue:
- 144 pages with over 50 recipes
- Tips and recipes using seasonal produce
- Regular feature on grow-your own vegies, fruit and herbs
- Information on food and how-to videos on Viewa will guide you through recipes
- A dessert of the month will star
- Recipes for the allergy prone
- Spotlight on kitchen equipment
- Test Kitchen Q and A
- Fast and easy meal ideas for the home cook
- Nutritional content of appropriate recipes
- Fabulous baking recipes
- Ideas for entertaining
- Recipes for kids
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Issue 49||Sun 28 Apr 2019 - Wed 08 May 2019|
|Issue 57||Fri 17 May 2019 - Mon 27 May 2019|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Win One of Four Trips To The Cook Islands!
Subscribe or renew this Mother's Day and you'll go in the draw to win one of four trips to the Cook Islands. Each holiday includes 6 nights for two people at Pacific Aitutaki resort & return flights from the closest major Australian capital city.
Magshop Mother’s Day 2019 Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 25/03/2019 at 12:01am (AEST) and ends at 11.59 PM (AEST) on 26/5/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one or more magazine titles available on Magshop or purchase one (1) or more products on Magshop. All Payments for a subscription, renewal, product purchase can be made online at www.magshop.com.au, or via the Magshop Customer Service Number (13 61 16) or via mail for participating magazines.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
- An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; or (f) unlawful. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
- Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
- For the purpose of this promotion the subscription gift donor/s (i.e. person buying the subscription), will be entered into the draw. Third (3rd) party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
- The draw will take place at Greeneagle Distribution and Fulfilment, Unit 5/9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212 on 31/5/2019 at 11.00 AEDST.
- On the draw date, the Promoter will conduct a random draw to determine the winner(s) from valid entries. The Promoter will also draw reserve winners in the event an original drawn winner(s) is invalid or ineligible. If this process does not result in all prizes being awarded, the remaining prize(s) will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw as set out below.
The first four valid entries drawn from all valid entries received will win the following prize(s):
- Two (2) return economy International flights from closest major Australian capital city to Rarotonga
- Two (2) return domestic flights from Rarotonga to Aitutaki
- Six (6) Nights for two (2) people in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow at Pacific Resort Aitutaki
- Return airport transfers on Aitutaki
- Daily a’ la carte breakfasts at Rapae Bay Restaurant
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment, kayaks, sun loungers & beach towels
The TOTAL PRIZE POOL IS VALUED AT UP TO AUD$50,000.00 (including GST).
- Only one prize will be awarded per person (excluding South Australian residents).
- The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within seven (7) business days of the draw using the contact details provided in their entry. The winner’s name will be published on www.magshop.com.au on 14/6/2019.
- The winners must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- If a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from the various regulatory authorities.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 6/9/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prize(s), subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. A winner from this draw, if any, will be notified in writing using the contact details provided in their entry within seven (7) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name will be published on www.magshop.com.au for 28 days from 16/9/2019.
- Cook Islands Tourism will contact the winner directly via supplied contact details to arrange delivery of prize. Accommodation portion of prize will be delivered via email as a voucher to be redeemed with Pacific Resort Aitutaki. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery.
- The prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, which are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and third party service providers.
- Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at time of prize redemption.
- This Prize cannot be combined with any live specials and tactical campaigns in the market place and cannot be booked via any travel professional or travel wholesaler.
- All the components of the prize must be taken as a package, in one (1) holiday.
- The winner (and their companion) are responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to surcharges, taxes (excluding airport and airline taxes), spending money, meals (unless specified), insurance, drinks, transfers (unless specified), transport to and from departure point, laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs.
- A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the winner at check-in of the hotel for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
- Travel restrictions may apply. Prize does not include travel insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Cook Islands Tourism Corporation and Pacific Resort Hotel Group strongly recommend the prizewinner purchases travel insurance at the time of booking the prize accommodation.
- Travel is valid 1/11/19 to 31/05/20 (with accommodation blackout dates from 24/12/2019 to 09/01/2020).
- Each winner (and any companion) must travel on the same dates, depart from and return to the same point of departure and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Standard conditions for tickets and accommodation apply. It is each winner’s responsibility to ensure that they have all relevant documentation in order to travel.
- Transport to and from Departure point including but not limited to additional Domestic airfares if required, any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions. Prize also excludes medical expenses, items of a personal nature, beverages, optional tours not outlined, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize other than those specified. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Any extension to the duration of the prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. For the removal of doubt, taxes for domestic/international (if required) travel are included in the prize winning domestic/international (if required) airfares provided by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
- Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 phone: (02) 9282 8000).
- Authorised under permit numbers: NSW:LTPS/19/31811, SA:T19/168, ACT:TP 19/02667.
Draw and award of prize