Subscribe to Motor Magazine if you love fast, cutting edge and desirable cars. With a heavy emphasis on in-your-face photography and striking design, MOTOR informs, entertains and captivates like no other car mag.
If you love fast, cutting edge and desirable cars then MOTOR is the magazine for you. With a heavy emphasis on in-your-face photography and striking design, Motor Magazine informs, entertains and captivates like no other car mag. With a road test discipline second to none and writers prepared to tell it like it is, Motor magazine is funny, controversial, incisive but never, ever humdrum.
Motor is a monthly title. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Apr 2016||Wed 02 Mar 2016 - Fri 11 Mar 2016|
|May 2016||Wed 06 Apr 2016 - Fri 15 Apr 2016|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe & Recieve A $30 JB-HI Gift Card
Subscribe for 12 months for $84.95 and receive a $30 JB HI-FI Gift Card absolutely free! That's 13 issues delivered to your door for just $84.95 + a $30 JB HI-FI Gift Card!
- Information on how to participate in this offer form part of these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise stated below, all offers are available to residents of Australia only, except employees of the promoter, their immediate families, agencies and distributors associated with this promotion. It is a condition of these terms and conditions that all individuals who wish to partake in this offer abide by the terms and conditions set out by the promoter. Individuals under the age of 18 years must have bill payer’s permission prior to purchasing a subscription.
- Offer is open to all residents of Australia who subscribe to MOTOR magazine between 7 January 2016 and 2 March 2016 online or via phone through Magshop Australia. Subscription must be taken for a minimum of twelve (12) months (13 issues) in print only. Digital and overseas subscriptions are ineligible to redeem this offer. Offer is subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or PayPal payment of the subscription during the promotional period.
- The offer (promotional period) commences on 7 January 2016 and will close at 23:59pm (AEDST) on 2 March 2016.
- To redeem the offer, individuals must subscribe to a minimum 12 month (13 issue) print subscription to MOTOR. They must register with Magshop and complete the subscription requirements including supply of their full name, address including state and postcode, email address and telephone number, and complete payment by either credit card or PayPal through the Magshop website at magshop.com.au/Motor.
- All individuals that subscribe during the promotional period will receive 13 issues of MOTOR delivered direct to their door over a 12 month period as well as a $30 JB HI-FI Gift Card, redeemable at JB HI-FI stores nationwide.
- Gifts will be mailed to the nominated Australian address supplied by the subscriber, approximately 6-8 weeks after close of promotion, inserted into their magazine copy.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the subscriber does not take the gift at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited by the subscriber and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the gift.
- In the event that a gift, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift in its discretion with an alternative gift to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable if the gift is damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is available to individuals renewing their subscription to MOTOR magazine.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) Trading as Bauer Trader Media of 73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh VIC 3166. Phone: 03 9567 4100.