Print + Digital Subscription
Deals On Wheels Magazine Subscription
Deals on Wheels Australia’s biggest and best trucking magazine is the place to buy everything from new and used trucks to trailers, parts & accessories. Deals on Wheels is a monthly title.
Print subscribers - please allow up to 4-5 weeks for first issue delivery.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|Issue #431||Sun 02 Sep 2018 - Wed 12 Sep 2018|
|Issue #432||Sun 30 Sep 2018 - Wed 10 Oct 2018|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Print + Digital Subscription
SUBSCRIBE OR RENEW TO ANY OF THESE TITLES
WIN A HSV SPORTSCAT+ Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on "How to Enter" and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who enter via one of the methods of entry stipulated in clause 7 below. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion commences on 2 July 2018 and closes on 26 November 2018 at 23:59pm AEDST for online entries and last mail for mail entries ("Promotional Period"). The draw will take place at 11.00am (AEDST) on 10 December 2018 at X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw date using the contact details given in their entry. The winner's name will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 19 December 2018.
- Entrants must during the Promotional Period enter by any of the following ways:
- Subscription: Individuals must subscribe to one (1) of the following titles either: Wheels, Motor, Street Machine, Unique Cars, 4X4 Australia, Australasian Bus & Coach, Australasian Transport News, Owner Driver, Farms & Farm Machinery, Earthmovers & Excavators or Deals on Wheels magazines (print, digital or bundle subscription) for a minimum term of a twelve (12) month subscription and provide their full name, state, email address, and daytime telephone number at the time of placing their subscription. Individuals can subscribe via either: telephone 136 116 (Mon – Fri 8am AEDST/AEST – 8pm AEDST/AEST), online at www.magshop.com.au or by renewal letter redemption during the Promotional Period. By subscribing to a participating title (print, digital or bundle subscription) during the Promotional Period the entrant will receive one hundred (100) entries into the draw.
- Magazine Reader Code: Individuals must locate the reader code found within specific participating issues of the following participating magazines: Wheels, Motor, Street Machine, 4X4 Australia, Unique Cars, Australasian Bus & Coach, Australasian Transport News, Owner Driver, Farms & Farm Machinery, Earthmovers & Excavators or Deals on Wheels during the entire Promotional Period. Individuals must then follow the prompts on the reader code page to the corresponding competition page (online) and complete the entry form including their full name, state, daytime telephone number; current email address and the magazine Reader Code number found within the participating issue of the participating magazine and submit the entry as instructed. By completing an entry by way of Magazine Reader Code the entrant will receive ten (10) entries into the draw. For the removal of doubt, a Magazine Reader Code found in any particular one (1) individual issue can only be used once (1) per person. An entrant will receive a maximum of forty (40) entries per person, throughout the Promotional Period by way of a Magazine Reader Code. For the removal of doubt, a Magazine Reader Code may not appear in every issue of a participating title.
- Online: Individuals must follow the prompts to a participating competition entry page found on any of the below websites, during the Promotional Period, and then complete the entry form including their full name, state, daytime telephone number, current email address and submit the entry as instructed. By completing an entry form on a particular website the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw per competition entry form. A maximum of thirteen (13) entries (one (1) entry per online competition entry form completed on each website) is permitted per person for the entire Promotional Period: whichcar.com.au/WinHSV, whichcar.com.au/WinHSVMotor, whichcar.com.au/WinHSVWheels, whichcar.com.au/WinHSVStreetMachine, whichcar.com.au/WinHSV4x4Australia, tradeuniquecars.com.au/WinHSV, tradefarmmachinery.com.au/WinHSV, tradeearthmovers.com.au/WinHSV, tradeplantequipment.com.au/WinHSV, tradetrucks.com.au/WinHSV, ownerdriver.com.au/WinHSV, busnews.com.au/WinHSV, and/or fullyloaded.com.au/WinHSV
- Show Entry: Entry forms will be available at selected events that are attended by any of the participating magazine brands listed in these Terms and Conditions during the Promotional Period. To enter by way of a Show Entry, individuals must locate the relevant magazine stand at the event and fill in the Show Entry form including their full name, state, current email address and daytime telephone number and put their Show Entry into the barrel available at the magazine stand at the event. By filling in a Show Entry form, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw per person per event during the Promotional Period. For the removal doubt, a Show Entry may not appear at every event attended by participating magazine brands. A maximum of 1 (one) Show Entry per person is permitted per person per event regardless of the number of magazine stands at the event.
- Subscription requests are subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. If the subscription purchased is a gift, the gift donor (i.e. person buying the subscription) will be entered into the draw. Third party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person's subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid. By subscribing to a participating magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that 'tip-ons' and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The first (1) valid drawn entry from all valid entries received during the entire Promotional Period will be deemed the winner and will win a Holden HSV Colorado SportsCat+ in the colour Absolute Red, with automatic transmission with optional Sailplane and Tub-liner valued at up to $76,429.30 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised HSV/Holden dealership.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the prize winner provides the Promoter with their full name, home address and a copy of their current Australian driver's license prior to the awarding of the vehicle prize. The winner must have a current valid Australian driver's license to register the vehicle. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in their own name, then such winner may assign the vehicle prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the vehicle is awarded.
- Receipt of the vehicle prize is subject to the winner (or nominated person) being able to lawfully take possession of the prize and comply with all registration and compulsory third party insurance requirements of the State/Territory in which the winner elects to register the prize.
- Any additional optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance, fuel, personal costs, on-going costs and any other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs from the date and time of delivery.
- The external and interior colour of the vehicle prize is subject to availability at time of redemption of prize. Any number plate details used in the promotional material are representational only.
- The vehicle prize excludes any optional extras other than those stated. Subject to agreement by the supplying dealer, stock availability and subject to the winner agreeing to pay any additional amount requested by the dealer, the winner may upgrade the vehicle optional extras and accessories. Except as expressly stated in these Terms and conditions, the supplying dealer will not provide a substitute model. The supplying dealer will not exchange the vehicle for cash.
- Total prize pool valued at up to $76,429.30 (AUD). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash unless specified otherwise.
- If necessary, a draw for the prize, should it remain unclaimed, may take place on 18 March 2019 at 11.00am (AEDST), at X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified by telephone and in writing using the contact details given in their entry within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner's name will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 27 March 2019.
- The Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, in the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that the prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW LTPS/18/ 24912, ACT TP18/00987, SA T18/918