recipes+ is a budget-focussed food title aimed to inspire the home cook and show case that cooking on a budget isn’t dull, boring or unhealthy.
• Every month, recipes + teaches you how to cook anything from a stand-out celebration cake to a speedy family meal on the table in 30 minutes or less!
• We guarantee our readers that all ingredients and cooking equipment used in each recipe is readily available from major supermarkets.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|July 1, 2015||Sun 21 Jun 2015 - Wed 01 Jul 2015|
|August 1, 2015||Sun 26 Jul 2015 - Wed 05 Aug 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
Subscribe to recipes+ and go into the draw to win one of 50 SMASH packs - valued at over $50 each!
RECIPES+ JUNE 201S SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who are who are the subscription donor or own current subscribers of or who newly subscribe or renew their subscription to RECIPES+ within the promotional period (for a minimum period of 12 months). Subscription requests are subject to the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion. Subscription requests are to be either sent to Australian House and Garden subscriptions, Reply Paid 5252, Sydney NSW 2001; or made by phone by calling 136 116 and quoting code M1406HGS (lines open Mon-Fri 8am to 5:30pm), or made on-line by visiting www.magshop.com.au/recipes-plus.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- By subscribing to this magazine title, entrants acknowledge that they understand that ‘tip-ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, inaudible or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Only one (1) entry is permitted per subscriber. If the subscription is a gift, the gift recipient (i.e. person receiving the subscription) will be entered into the draw. Subscription gift donors (i.e. person buying the subscription), 3rd party subscriptions (i.e. whereby a person’s subscription is paid for by a corporate body) and free subscriptions will be deemed invalid.
- Promotion commences on 25 May 2015 at 00:01am (AEST) and closes on 21 June 2015 at 11.59pm (AEST). The draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises, 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 03 July 2015 at 11.00am (AEST). The winners will be notified in writing using the contact details from their subscription within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published in the September issue of Recipes+ onsale 24 August 2015. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all aspects of this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn from all valid entries received will each win:
• One (1) x 'Salad in a Cup' valued at $12.00RRP
• One (1) x 'Soup in a Cup' valued at $12.00 RRP
• One (1) x 'Barista Sister' valued at 12.99 RRP
• One (1) x Neon Handy Tables valued at $17.00 RRP
Each prize pack is worth $53.99 RRP.
Total prize pool is valued at $2699.50 (including GST). Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 04 December 2015 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing using the contact details from their subscription within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names will be published in the February 2016 issue of Recipes+ onsale 25 January 2016..
- Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- The prize does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
- Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
- In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/15/02713 and ACT: TP15/05421.