220 Triathlon magazine is the most comprehensive & complete Triathlon magazine for beginners through to professionals.
Australia’s best-selling triathlon magazine goes from strength to strength – just like its readers!
Improve your swimming, cycling and running with training advice from elite triathletes.
Training routines to ensure that you build your stamina and speed with every issue!
Professional triathletes share their secrets to help you learn from their experiences.
Bikes, wetsuits, shoes and more. If it’ll make you faster, we’ve reviewed it!
Give yourself a racing edge with 220 Triathlon Australia!
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|December / January ISSUE 40||Wed 02 Nov 2016 - Fri 11 Nov 2016|
|February / March ISSUE 41||Wed 11 Jan 2017 - Fri 20 Jan 2017|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
GET 6 ISSUES FOR JUST $79
PLUS A CAPO CYCLING GS CAP AND A PAIR OF STRADA 200 MERYL SKINLIFE SOCKS IN YOUR CHOICE OF FOUR COLOURS*
Subscribe today and we’ll send you a Capo GS cap and a pair of Strada 200 Meryl Skinlife socks in your choice of colours – black, blue, white and orange.
For more product information go to www.capocycling.com.au
*Open to the first 200 subscribers from Australia only. Expect up to 8 weeks for delivery. 220 Triathlon reserves the right to modify or replace this gift. Offer ends 30th November 2016 or while stocks last.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to 220 Triathlon magazine by calling 136 116 and quoting M1609TRI or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/220-triathlon/ M1609TRI Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 08/09/2016 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 30/11/2016 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 30/11/2016 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available to the first 200 subscribers while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state. LIMITED TO FIRST 200 SUBSCRIBERS. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term. • GS Cap & Strada socks in S/M in black
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the recipient of the magazine will receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter is Citrus Media PTY LTD, ABN 44 140 352 254, Level 2, 59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
• GS Cap & Strada socks in L/XL in black
• GS Cap & Strada socks in S/M in blue
• GS Cap & Strada socks in L/XL in blue
• GS Cap & Strada socks in S/M in white
• GS Cap & Strada socks in L/XL in white
• GS Cap & Strada socks in S/M in orange
• GS Cap & Strada socks in L/XL in orange