Money magazine helps you manage your finances by cutting through the jargon. Each month you’ll receive credible, independent and easy-to-understand financial advice from Australia’s most respected financial writers including Paul Clitheroe and Ross Greenwood.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|June 2015||Wed 03 Jun 2015 - Fri 12 Jun 2015|
|July 2012||Wed 01 Jul 2015 - Fri 10 Jul 2015|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
FREE book Mortgages Made Easy
Subscribe to Money PLUS receive a copy of Burce Brammall's book Mortgages Made Easy, valued at $29.95.
He’s back! Bestselling author, Bruce Brammall, brings you the definitive guide to getting the right mortgage for your home or investment property purchase, together with savvy advice on purchasing property.
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to Money between May 7, 2015 and June 3, 2015. Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment. Visit magshop.com.au/mon/M1505MON to purchase your subscription, or by telephone on 136 116. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem gift offer.
- Promotion commences May 7, 2015 and closes 23:59 AEST June 3, 2015. Every person who newly subscribes or renews to Money magazine during the promotional period will receive one year (11 issues) for $64.95 and receive a free copy of Mortgages made easy by Bruce Brammall valued at $29.95 RRP.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking part in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Group magazine title and providing their email address, the subscriber consents to receipt of any email regarding the magazine title, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Group magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media.
- All subscription requests become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this offer is governed by the Privacy Notice available at www.bauer-media.com.au
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Group of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. ABN 18 053 273 546. Telephone 02 9282 8000.