Money Magazine Subscription
Money magazine is Australia’s longest-running, highest-selling and most-read personal finance magazine. Money magazine provides credible, independent, easy-to-understand financial advice to help its readers save money and make the most of their investments.
|Upcoming Issues||Expected delivery within Aus|
|August 2018||Wed 01 Aug 2018 - Fri 10 Aug 2018|
|September 2018||Wed 05 Sep 2018 - Fri 14 Sep 2018|
Your first issue delivery date will be confirmed via an email directly from the publisher to you.
The EXPECTED DELIVERY date range is an estimate of when a subscription copy will arrive in Australia. This varies by location due to Australia Post delivery timings.
3 bonus issues to the magazine of your choice
Whether you’re interested in recipes from around the globe, movies and reviews, the latest home decorating trends, or news and current affairs from a woman’s point of view, we’ve got you covered. Subscribe to Money this month and you’ll receive 3 BONUS ISSUES of the title of your choice:
• The Australian Women’s Weekly
• Country Style
• House & Garden
• Gourmet Traveller
• Inside Out
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming this offer, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer is only open to all residents of Australia who newly subscribe to Money magazine between 15th July, 2017 and 1st August, 2018 (promotional period) for the minimum periods as stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 to either print or digital version or print and digital bundle during the promotional period.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- Offer is subject to and automatic upon the correct use of a valid credit card, by cheque only, and must be cleared for payment.
- The offer period commences 15th July, 2017 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 1st August, 2018. Savings are based on Money print cover price of $7.95 and The Australian Women’s Weekly cover price of $7.20. Digital savings are based on digital single issue price of $4.99.
- To redeem the offer, bearer must newly subscribe or renew a Money magazine subscription by one of the following ways:
a) Visit www.magshop.com.au/mon87 and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 11 issues to Money magazine during the promotional period; or
b) Purchase a minimum of 1 subscription of 11 issues subscription to Money magazine by telephone on 136 116 quoting M187MON, H187MON, J187MON or HO87MON during the promotional period.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of Money magazine for a minimum of 11 issues during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
a) 11 issues of Money magazine for $64.99 plus three (3) bonus issues of The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine.
b) 11 issues of Money magazine for $64.99 plus three (3) bonus issues of Country Style magazine.
c) 11 issues of Money magazine for $64.99 plus three (3) bonus issues of Empire magazine.
d) 11 issues of Money magazine for $64.99 plus three (3) bonus issues of Inside Out magazine.
e) 11 issues of Money magazine for $64.99 plus three (3) bonus issues of Gourmet Traveller magazine.
f) 11 issues of Money magazine for $64.99 plus three (3) bonus issues of House and Garden magazine.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to Money magazine for a minimum of 12 issue during the promotional period by credit card auto-renewal will receive :
a) 11 issues of Money magazine for $39.99, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $39.99 will be deducted from the credit card every 11 issues thereafter. The subscription will automatically renew and continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
PRINT & DIGITAL BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTIONS
b) 6 issues of Money magazine in both print and digital editions for $44.99, which will be initially deducted from the subscriber’s credit card, then a further $44.99 will be deducted from the credit card every 6 issues thereafter. The subscription will automatically renew and continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
- Money magazine is published 11 times per year.
- The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
- Each issue will be delivered to each subscriber separately throughout the subscription period. Money magazine digital edition will be available for download from the Money App on the on-sale date. Money magazine print edition will be mailed to the subscriber separately throughout the term of the subscription.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Money magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
- If gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any gift damaged in transit in the delivery of their gift.
- If the subscription is a gift, only the gift donor will receive the gift. Gift will be delivered to the gift donor delivery address stipulated on the subscription. Only one subscription permitted per person. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion close date for the subscription and gift (if applicable) to be delivered. One gift per subscription.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clauses 7 and 8 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By subscribing to this Bauer Media Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Bauer Media Pty Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Privacy:
- The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.